"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 27 September 2009

Super Sketchy Sunday - Day 211


I revel in the moments when I can sit down and craft! Those are some of the happiest moments in my life :P  And I know of a certain colleague who thinks exactly the same way. She hopes to sit at home and craft as well... :)  Wonder when both our wishes can come true.....

It was a cool morning... started out with a bright sunny day but when we came out from church, we saw rain. Thank God for the rain cos it's been really hot these past few days. And I was so tired in the afternoon, I slept! I usually don't take naps, well, not since I started working... not even during the weekends but I think I might have been a little too exhausted :P

I made a card my friend ordered... she wants it more 'nature'-themed.. I'll share that with you in the next post. Here is my card for 365Cards' Super Sketchy Sunday sketch challenge. Pam is one talented lady... I don't know how she keeps those challenges coming ;)

Here's my take on her sketch. Hop on over there to see what the other ladies have come up with :)





Code : AO0055


Quirky

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Okay, this is absolutely gorgeous Eve! Love the scattering of butterflies and how the blue just pops off of the kraft....lovely!!

Hazel said...

Love the mix of colours - a beautiful card x

Unknown said...

This is lovely Eve I really like what you have done here.
Hugs
Michelle

Chrissie said...

This is simply stunning!
I love everything about it!
Yummy, yummy, yummy!
Chrissie

Gloria Stengel said...

FANTASTIC! This is beautiful in so many ways. I love those butterflies!

Ok, funny story...I often keep y'alls blogs minimized when I peek at them...and today those fish over there...I only saw a tiny peek at them....and I thought it was a bug on my screen! I about freaked out! LOL

Gloria Stengel said...

PS - I looked closer...and then fed your fish! hee hee

MicheleV said...

I love your card - it is beautiful!

Traveling Mama said...

This is so sweet! I love the butterflies!

Kristie Larsen said...

i love these colors together. and the fun embellishments plus the texture really make this card great! love what you did!

Cindy Lee said...

This card is pretty and sweet! Love the butterflies too!

Btw, have you email Smidapaper?

Anonymous said...

Quirky you rocked this one. I love the butterflies and I need to start using my butterflies more as I have quite a few...they will have to come out later but right now your card is awesome. TFS

Iona

Pam said...

Thanks for the compliment *blush*
You really did an amazing job with the sketch - beautiful card!

TesaB said...

Congrats on making the top 3! It is a truly beautiful card! Love it!