"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 27 September 2012

Hola

It's been a while since my last post... sorry, if you've been checking back here but I have been feeling rather tired lately. Maybe it's partly due to the heat as it has been really hot lately. This past week was rather good though with the weather cooling down a little. Weather forecast for next week is scorching again. 

Sharing this layout I made way back (sounds so long ago...) in July. I haven't scrapped much in August and just a smidge this month...

In Universal Studios, they have this giant backdrop with New York's landscape and it's really very 3D when we snapped a photo, doesn't it? 

 Have I mentioned how much I love glossy accent?

Love this little camera from EP's paper too... it makes a fun little embellishment!

Eve

7 comments:

yyam said...

Such a sweet layout. Love your little touches of detail.

P/s: I love glossy accents!

Cindy Lee said...

This is nicely done with all the beautiful details! You need to rest more :)

~amy~ said...

love all your details chickie...hope that you feel better...

Guatyen said...

ya, i checked, hear cricket sound, lol! good to see you're still creating beautiful art! :D rest well.

alexandra s.m. said...

I was just there a month ago!
Love your page Eve!
TFS~

Jean Martin said...

What a great layout! Love the elements you put together. I was just perusing your blog. You handmade journals are amazing!!!! :)

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

Very nice. Rest well, hope u feel better soon. :)