"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 25 February 2013

Project Life Week 5

I procrastinated in finishing my Week 5 eventhough I have decided on the layout and the cards to go into each divider... haha.... I don't know why. Maybe I was feeling a little tired from the 3rd trimester, maybe I was just not too inspired... but oh well, the good thing is, I've completed it! yeay!!!


This week's pages are a little plain and simple cos I wasn't really in the mood to scrap. I've seen some crafters who makes really beautiful packed PL and I sometimes wonder how they do it... haha... layered, stitched, with flairs/brads, etc...



Let's see what Week 6 brings... but whatever the case is, I think we must always remember why we are doing Project Life. To document our life. Embellishments are great but it's the memories that's greater :) So, to others who feels 'pressured' looking at really beautiful pages by other 'Project lifers', just chill and document your life the way you want it... :D

Eve

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Looks great...hope you're doing well...it's almost the big day!

Sam said...

love your take =) there is no need to embellish or design a spread as intricate as others. The whole point is to record the daily life.. and you take care too! few more weeks to go! woo hoo!

Michelle S said...

I just LOVE ur PL sooooooooo much!

Anonymous said...

your project life is stunning.. I am so struggling with mine lol.

Amalia Sacristán said...

I feel like your, I haven´t time for my project life :( Your PL is beautiful! xoxo

yyam said...

Sweet pages.
I think your PL pages should incorporate your pretty drawings.:)