"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 17 May 2013

Non-crafty related post

My mum just boarded the plane to fly back to Malaysia today and I'm feeling rather emo.... She has been so kind to fly over to LA to take care of me after I delivered and well, she has not only taken care of me, but my hubby, my baby and also the cleanliness of my entire little apartment :) 

Without her, I would have been more lost than how lost I was already feeling... and I probably would not have clean laundry or hot meals cos hubby always works late... haha...

I miss her so much already... 



Thanks Mum for putting up with me when I was so hormonal and taking care of me and my entire little family. You are truly awesome! 


Eve

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwwwww....cute pics, hang in there girlie!!!!

Unknown said...

Mums are always the best!!!! I think Ryan can sense that she is "missing" now. Babies are so smart :D

Shahrul Niza said...

Hi, Eve :). YOur baby is so adorable :). I hope you're blessed with so much LOVE and good health, although you're missing your mum so much. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my junk journal @ Yvonne's. HUGS.