"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 5 September 2014

How do you store your stamps?

This is how I am storing the stamps I am currently using, especially those for DT assignments. I am putting them in this little wire basket that I got from Daiso (oh, how I love Daiso finds.. haha).


It's working really well for now and it is the perfect size to put on my table when I am crafting. Do share how you store your stamps too :) I would love to know.

And I know I don't blog as often as I would like to but if you would like to see pictures of my crafting, do follow me on Instagram or Facebook. I am mostly over there :)


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I love Daiso too!
What a cute basket!
I keep stamps together by manufacturer in bins that I picked up from Target:

http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/p/my.html