"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 8 December 2014

Planner Love


I have always loved stationery of all kinds since I was a kid and when I discovered the world of planners, oh boy! It was like unleashing a kid in a candy store... There are just so many that I love and want.. haha... Although I did kinda justify each one that I bought, which may be many to some and few to some too :P It really depends on how you see it.

I take out the pages to stamp the images I want on them. It makes it easier to stamp the image clearer to place the page on a flat surface. 

At the moment, I am using ink pads from Papertrey Ink and Hero Art. And yes, my stamp pads are the mini ones because I figure it takes quite a while to finish using them anyway and I will invest in the standard size ones when we move to a bigger place.


Here's a close up of my December monthly view. I used different colors for different activities. And oh, I made the laminated divider myself, stuck washi tapes on them and wrote down the sections with  a washi pen. That way, if I need to change the sections, I just peel off the washi :) Easy peasy.

How do you stamp your images? Right on to the pages in the planner or do you take them out like me? Do you use different colors too? 

Hope to read your comments and do follow me on Instagram or Facebook and do go over to the Sweet Shop as well to get these awesome planner stamps (and all the other stamps) at a great discount. Go now! Have fun! 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

looks awesome!