"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 28 August 2008

Tagged!!

Gosh, I've been tagged by Monaco!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Hmmmm... I actually have to sit and ponder for a while first. hmmm... let's see, let the random-ness begin :)


Six Random Things about Me :

1. I clean when I'm stressed or upset (my aunt ask me to go to her house whenever I feel stressed...erm...)
2. I contradict myself sometimes.
3. I LURRRVE coffee and I think I'm officially addicted and nope, I don't want to go through coffee-rehab (hehehe)
4. I sing and 'dance' in my car while blasting the radio if and when stuck in a traffic jam.
5. I love books! I want to have a whole study filled with books of all sorts!!
6. Art is my passion that I'm trying to indulge more in.


Gosh, but it's hard for me to find 6 people to tag... I really don't have that many friends who blogs... hmmmm.... But here's to Moonfish, Noelle, SuChee the Pure and VeryMary! Well, better than none?

:P

I hope I do check on some random postings soon! :)


Quirky

4 comments:

NT said...

okie... so I was tagged! hee hee...

Evelin said...

once in a while la, dearie...must tag you!! haha

Kimberly Monaco said...

I clean when I'm stressed too! (or angry) I remember when my daughter would come home from school and the house was immaculate- she'd cringe. I'm much more laid back now... and unfortunately you can tell by my apartment!

Moonfish said...

:p