"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Itching hands....

Can't wait to find a little time on my hand to start crafting a bit again. Well, technically speaking, I am still crafting ... it's just that this project is a little big and I have not found the time to other things (not that I'm complaining, though... I am happy doing what I'm doing).

That and the fact that I'm given more responsibilities in my day-job. Good thing, right?

*with great power comes great responsibilities* (?) hehehe.....

I will probably share some WIP (work-in-progress) photos of my craft soon. I am quite delighted at how it's turning out :)



Quirky
p/s : Customization of wedding invitations... that's what I've been up to. All designed and handmade by AngelicQuirk.

3 comments:

Moonfish said...

Customization of wedding invitations? Is it for your wedding? Ooooo~~~ how exciting!

Evelin said...

hehehehehehe.....

You'll hear from me soon! :)

Moonfish said...

Oops~ ^_^