"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Living by design


Attended a two day course since Monday and it has been insightful. I love that I really learned something that I can take back from this course. I mean, the other courses I attended were also good but I seem to be able to take back more from this one :) and I'm glad.

We can all benefit from being better people and striving to be better people. Taking proactive approaches in life rather than reactive ones, living by design and not by default.... I caught a glimpse of what I really want to do with my life from this course. And I'm going to work my way towards it.


Code : GWS0005


Quirky

4 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Good for you sweetie!! Thanks for sharing some insight of the course with us!

Love the baskets full of tulips!! So pretty! I just placed my order with PTI and am anxiously waiting for my package to arrive :)) But it seriously burned a hole in my pocket.

Anonymous said...

nice card. Love the stamp. and the extra edges with pearls.

~amy~ said...

Hey girlie, glad you enjoyed your course....sweet card...love the pearls!

Rose said...

so glad you got a lot out of your course. this is very pretty and love the way you did the ribbon :)