"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Doily love :)

A friend commissioned me to make a card for her friend who just opened her 2nd pastry outlet. It's called Delectable and I looked through their blog..... her pastries are a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!! That is one talented girl (and her elves... so she calls them).

I decided that since she's into baking (cos she owns a pastry outlet? duh... hehe), I will use my mousey image from Penny Black... and the doily that I took back from Aussie land... this is imported doily, ok? ... hehe... I added the doily to place further emphasis on baking.

*sidetrack : I love doilies... where can I get them in KL?*


Love the little mouse stirring at the mixture.... I popped up one of the cupcakes to give it more dimension and glossed up the cherries, cupcakes and the mouse to make them stand out :) Can't seem to get enough of glossed up images. I just like them that way.... 

Code : AO0110

Background is stamped with Polka Dot basics II and Distressed Stripes... added lace and blinged it up with pearls for added ooomph....

I must say, this is another one of my favourite cards so far.... what say you? :)


Quirky

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Oh too cute! LOVE the doily on this card! Perfect! :)

Jessy Christopher said...

That is such a cute card!! You can get doilies at bakery shop :) They sell in hundreds... LOL!!