"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 6 January 2011

Bookmarks! :)

Wanted to blog about these bookmarks I made yesterday but Blogger seems to be having some issues with me... The page kept loading but doesn't allow me to post pictures or blog.. boo hoo.... so here I am :)

Made these bookmarks I really, really love using twine! I am loving the twines and the beads... I got the beads some time back but erm, it was an impulse buy so I had no idea what to do with them after purchasing them.... 


But now, I am glade I bought them! :) I am having so much fun making these bookmarks! Am running out of beads, though... hmmm... beads shopping, anyone? Shirl? :P



Quirky

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fun bookmark idea!!

Shirl said...

yes yes yess...!!! bead shopping... where shud we go? petaling street?