"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 6 October 2011

Coffee Lovers

Painted this little sweetie on the day iPhone 4s was launched, which I found out a day later was also the day Steve Jobs passed away. Am still sad over that piece of news but well, life goes on and I can't stay in this state for whatever reasons. I must live and be happy for that is what life is really about!


This little canvas art is painted with acrylic paint and sealed with Mod Podge. I love that she is hugging a huge mug of coffee! :) See the smile? It's a HUGE one. My normal canvas drawings doesn't have smile this big... you notice, they really don't! Oh, I gave her blush on her cheeks too but it ain't so obvious.. just a dash of colour :)

I'm going to enjoy MY cuppa coffee now :) 

Oh, by the way, you can follow me on Instagram or Twitter too... erm, I think I'm evelintee on Instagram and Angelicquirk on Twitter :P See you! :)

Quirky

1 comment: