"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday, 21 January 2013

Busy bee....

 For the past week, I was busy completing pages in a mini album from our Vegas trip and also PL pages for week 1 & 2. The week seem to fly by when I was doing things I love... It was a good thing I already edited some of the pictures when I was in Vegas so that I could print them straight away when I reached home. 


I decided to keep the pages pretty simple actually. Just some random embellishments and washi tapes here and there and concentrate on the photos and journalling.


Ordered this stamp set cos I wanted, well, almost everything from this set! :D


Caved in and bought the bought the Little Bo Peep wood veneers from Crate Paper as well. I saw some pieces I could use for my future baby projects :) And of course, how can I not snag the stars wood veneers??? It's so hard to get them! And the exclusive SSS set is awesome! I love these 2 new stamp sets. I can see myself using it a lot for my PL, especially... and the cutest thing was a free gift from SSS with this order. Totally unexpected! :)


Eve

7 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely work!!! I've been checking out all your recent posts! Love the look of M&M world!!! :D New follower!

Ami Sacristán said...

I was in the U.S. for honeymoon and Las Vegas was a city that surprised me.
And it's true always missing hours to do things that we like.
:) Kisses

Jean Martin said...

I was perusing your blog and enjoyed it very much! Congrats on the baby! :)

yyam said...

Ooooh...those look like fun things to play with! :)

Sharon Corn said...

Oh so cute, love the stamp set and the wood veneers, been wanting to play with them but very difficult to find in M'sia. Cant wait to see u making something cute from them. :)

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! Love the stamps!!

SamSam said...

I have the SsS stamp too! I love all things valentines!