"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 17 April 2013

A quick post

Made this layout a couple of nights ago :) I love this picture my mum snapped for us! It's our little family's first photo.




Ever since I delivered my little Ryan, I find that I scrapped a whole lot faster! I think it's due to the fact that I know I can't waste time dilly-dallying anymore. Time is of the essence and it's really precious! And I'm not sure why but I feel the 'need' to scrap. It's probably cos I feel really happy after that! It's probably cos it still makes me feel like 'me' and not just a milk-machine/diaper-changer/craddler... haha.

Ok, off I go to change his diaper and feed him now. Till next time :)

Oh, if you wanna see the photos of my layouts before I post them here, do follow me on Instagram. My user ID is EvelinT. I normally post there first as it's really way faster :P


Eve

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

awwwwwww....such a sweet family:)