"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 19 April 2013

Proud Daddy

I managed to squeeze in some time yesterday to make a layout based on Citrus Twist's Sunday Sketch :) And now I am quickly uploading it while the baby naps. He has been wanting to be nursed the whole day and I do mean the whole day!!



I kept my layout pretty simple choosing to let the photo speak for itself :) I will add journalling on the tag that I tugged beneath the photo and the patterned papers.


You can't really see from here but I did pop up the papers with pop-dots to add dimension to the page. That's all for now :) Will be back! 


Eve

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwwwwww....I love it. Such a sweet pic of dad and baby:)

Cindy Lee said...

Love the layers! Beautiful page!

Sandy Ang said...

So glad you played along with the CTK sketch. It looks wonderful

Amalia Sacristán said...

I love it!