"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Project Life - Week 10 part 2

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have a lot of photos taken during Week 10 of this year :) Hence, I have 4 pages worth to document instead of the usual 2 (although, I never really cared that it has to be a 2-page spread. It can be 1-page to as many as you like. It's your Project Life)


This was the week we went to Santa Monica Pier and also to the Farmer's Market at The Grove.


The weather was beautiful although the wind can be rather strong and chilly. Looking back at these pictures made me miss my mum again... 

On a brighter note, do remember to use my code 'Evelin20' when you check out at Paper Issues' store to get 20% off! I just bought a whole lot :D Will blog about it soon and oh, shipping was super duper fast!


Eve

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun:)

Josie said...

love your PL layouts... simple yet fun