"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 14 June 2013

Some enabling

I received a really happy mail last week from Paper Issues. My oh my, they really do have super duper fast shipping! I received my shipping notification on Saturday and my happy mail was at my doorstep on Monday :D

Papers from Elle's Studio, paper pads from Glitz Design and Crate Paper, Alpha stickers from Glitz Design, Ephemera pack from Crate Paper, Enamel Dots from My Mind's Eye, Tags from Elle's Studio, Washi Tapes and Limba paper cardstock

Am super loving everything I bought and have already started using some of the stash. There is just too much goodness in this, I just need to savor it!

So, do hop on over to Paper Issues' store, use my code 'Evelin20' to get 20% off and start shopping!!!


Eve

No comments: