"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Illustrated ABC Print

So, I have been busy lately... doing quite a bit of illustration and watercoloring which has been so therapeutic and wonderful :)

Some of the illustrations, I turned into cards and they are currently available at The Buttercup LA. They will soon be available on my online shop too (which is in the works at the moment).


I had so much fun drawing and painting these animals for the print.... I had to research some of them too as I wanted this whole print to be ALL animals only :)


It will be printed without the watermark, of course, and packed in a cello bag with backing to protect the print. This print is 8.5 x 11 inches and printed on 110 lbs white  acid-free cardstock.

As the shop is still in the works, you can purchase my artwork via email at evelintee@gmail.com 
Payments will be made via secure Paypal transactions.

Thanks!


Eve