"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 2 February 2014

Happy Lunar New Year :)

Oh boy, the first month of the year has come and gone and I cannot believe that I actually didn't post anything the whole month! I guess it's due to the fact that I upload most of my photos on IG these days and sharing about them here again seems redundant. I know... it is different. One is just mainly pictures and another is an actual blog.. 

Well, I will try to blog more consistently this year. Make more cards, scrapbook layouts, share my Project life and the occasional tutorials (and maybe some free digitals).

I will like to wish all my Chinese friends (and friends who celebrate Chinese New Year) a very Happy Lunar New Year. Here's to a great year!



Eve

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

awwwwww.....such a sweet drawing!

Yes, you need to post stuff over here because I don't instagram.