"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 17 February 2008

Jay Chou World Tour Concert

Who in the Canto-pop world doesn't know who the h*ll Jay Chou is? Hey, maybe some of you from Non-Asian region know this guy too. He's a rather talented musician in his own right. Plays the piano superbly, sings (or rather, rap mostly) well and his songs have very catchy beats.


Jay Chou

A heart throb for MANY, many young Asian girls (moi, not included..note : NOT a teeny-bopper) and maybe some NOT so young 'girls' too..haha, every see some 'aunties' going goo-goo-ga-ga over Jay Chou. Well, I have.


Quite a cutie, isn't he? :)

He's not the best looking and I think his face has the same expression throughout a movie ( If I'm not wrong, he acted in 3 so far) but well, he's super famous. And wanted. And to die for. And super cute, erm, sometimes.

* I need to check my pulse. Nope. It didn't race. Rats. I don't feel that way for him..hmmmm..Gimme Johnny Depp anyday, baby..hehe *


Jay Chou, Chow Yun-Fatt & Gong Li

Anyhow, he's landing on Malaysian soil for a concert in Stadium Merdeka this coming weekend. Tickets are sold out like hot-cakes. Last I heard, the only tics left are the RM 398 ones. The priciest of the lot.

And guess what... My brother got himself a FREE ticket to that concert. Ya, you didn't read me wrong. It's F-R-E-E. Wanna date my brother now? hehe..
Come on now, don't be jealous. Not good for ya :P

No, the sister ain't going cos she did not land herself a free tix. HAHA.

Quirky

No comments: