"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 24 February 2011

Thankful

Am thankful for the little things in life.... like being able to sleep in when tired, to be able to stay up late into the night when absorbed in creative work.... to be able to take time out to read a book... to have my kitty accompanying me when I'm working.... and lots more. 


I remind myself to be grateful to the little things in life once in a while. Especially when I'm drained or stressed. I forget sometimes and complain nuts but today, I just feel thankful :)
Sharing a Thank You card I made.... very apt for what I'm feeling today :)

Code : TY0018

Quirky

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot...love your thank you...yup, I'm with you sista...I have lots to be thankful for....it's good to maintain some perspective on things and look at the big picture:) Have a great weekend!

yyam said...

This is so cute! Love the little owl!

I believe in being grateful and that positivism attracts positive results.

xiumaiyuki said...

so wonderfully cute!!! I also adore your fat cats bookmarks below.... eeeeeeek!