"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Penny recuperating

Penny went for spaying yesterday morning. Then we brought her home to recuperate... so sad to see a big patch of her fur removed and the incision on her side. She was pretty upset initially then settled down a bit after we allowed her to sleep on our bed. We actually put her in her cage but she somehow managed to open the cage door by herself! Walked up the stairs and jumped on the bed! >.<

She was totally not supposed to do that right after surgery! sigh.....

She slept the whole night at my feet but this morning I had to put her in her cage cos I am worried that she might follow me up and down the stairs. She's very upset now... meow-ing away and trying to open the cage door... SIGH....

Penny in her "one bedroom apartment"


These pictures were taken in the morning when she was still 'ok' with being 'quarantined' in her one bedroom... As of now, she's meowing and trying to break free from her cosy home. Sigh... breaks my heart to hear her meow like that... But I can't risk her walking up or down the stairs following me around. I want her to heal....


Quirky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah... she got a beautiful crafty hammock to lie in.. lucky gal!..

recover soon :)