meme (mēm) Pronunciation Key
n. A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.
[Shortening (modeled on gene) of mimeme, from Greek mimēma, something imitated, from mimeisthai, to imitate; see mimesis.]
Erm, I hope I did understand the meaning and learnt a new word *grins*
So, I'm supposed to share 7 random and/or weird things about myself :) Here goes...
1. I am addicted love coffee and can't function properly unless I have my cup of joe first thing in the morning.
2. I am rather uptight about cleanliness/neatness. My old friend from primary school calls me a neat freak tidy person :P
3. I am in love with chocolate (who doesn’t? Hehe).
4. I just love being online. Blogging, reading blogs, checking on Etsy. I’m addicted to the World Wide Web.. (aiks!)
5. French fries bought at a drive-thru can’t survive the trip home. I start munching while driving home..hehe
6. Eh-hmm, I sing-along with the radio in the car when I drive..alone.
7. I’m quite a loner. I love doing things alone. But I get energised in people’s presence too. I contradict *yeah*
That’s my 7 random things. And now I tag Moonfish, Su Chee, Wall Candy, Monaco, Titled Unnecessarily, Subu and Poco Mutts.
Here are the rules:
-Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.