"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 6 December 2007

The one with the Yellow Boots

Do you know who this guy in yellow boots is?



Yes? No? Ahhhh..who?

He is Phua Chu Kang. Best is Singapore, JB and some say Batam.

Still don't know who he is? haha.. Well, he is a contractor. One of the best :P

Well, not exactly. I'm kidding. But he is a great entertainer and he makes one laugh with ease.

Phua Chu Kang is a fictional (I hope) contractor from a sitcom in Singapore. Speaks broken English (proudly known as Sing-lish) and wears his famous yellow boots:) Loves to dig his gold mine (a.k.a nose) with his long pinky fingernail. Bosses his employees around. Irritates Margret, his sister-in-law and pays for his wife, Rosie's, constant mahjong & slim wrap sessions.

The inspiration to write this? I am dreaming of yellow boots, not! And nope, I'm not Singaporean. I'm Malaysian. And proud of it. sometimes :)


Quirky

No comments: