"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 12 April 2008

Wants vs. Needs

I think I have more 'wants' than 'needs'. And I'm good at making the 'want' sounds like 'need' to myself. Man, I'm good at justifying my purchases...hahahaha. Anyone else out there like me?

The list of 'wants' always, always outweighs the list of 'needs'. The female of the species have it worse. We are spoilt for choices for things to use, wear, blah blah blah. I mean, we can wear skirts, pants, shorts, tights, capris, blouses, tank-tops, dresses *gasp* the list goes on. Men are so much luckier. All they need is a few pairs of pants, jeans and shirts or t-shirts and they are all set to go *grins*

We, girls, HAVE to look good, right? haha... Ok, I have lost the drift and can't really remember what it is that I started out to blog about. Hmmm.... must be the time-off I took to go jogging just now.

Brain power sucks big time...

Anywho, I'm going shopping for a few new pieces of clothings in the coming weeks :P New job, new clothes? hehe.. See, excuses, justifications..haha. Seriously, I need to dress for success and my wardrobe really needs an overhaul. Most of my clothes are from 2003 when I first started out to work. See, I *justify* myself again. Sigh. It's a lost battle. My wallet and bank account's ever losing battle :P


Quirky

No comments: