"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 4 May 2008

And when the clock strikes..

I have no idea what I will do or how I will react. I've been quiet. On my blog, that is. Haven't got the time to write, haven't got the time to craft. Need to find an outlet for my pent-up frustrations soon.

Contemplating solution that a blogger friend took. Not sure if I should yet. I think I should contact her first and then evaluate from there.

I just can't understand. I need just the basic informations to do my job. Why can't the said person just give it to me? Won't he want me to do my job too as it would ultimately affect his? Sigh. My bro says maybe I'm a threat. But oh please. I'm so blardy new in that job lah. Maybe he just plain doesn't like my face *shrug* Either way, I'm in some kind of deep sh*t.

SIGHZzzz...


Quirky

No comments: