"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 28 June 2008

This is way cool!

Well, at least for me :)

I was just so lucky (but my wallet was unlucky ;P ) to notice a book fair in the vicinity of work yesterday. At first, I didn't bother going near it since I still have some work pending but after my rounds, I decided to just pop by and see what they have to offer.

*bad idea..since I have a love for books like the affinity of erm, what's a good metaphor, hmmm... like the affinity of bee to honey? Lame, yes, I know. But it's the easiest metaphor to think up at the moment..hehe*

So, some $$ parted from it's beloved resting place --> my wallet.

But it's just way cool! It's such a great bargain! Let me show you what I got! *I can't wipe the grin off my face*

See, 5 books! There's book on Chinese cooking, 101 furnishing touches, Wind in the Willows, Soft Toys to sew and the Mummy Congress ... and the best part is how much they cost me! Make a guess!

These 5 very lovely books (some hardcover) cost me *drumroll, please* --> RM 35! Yes, RM 35 for all the 5 books! I've never bought books this, ehemm *reasonably cheap* in such a long time. OOooH, how I love bargains!

It's going to be great fun going through them, especially the craft book :) Oh, I'm going to put the blame on "Wind in the Willows". That's the book that got me looking through the rest and that dear book cost me RM 3!!!! hehehe..yes, I'm very delighted!

*Okie...so, my wallet didn't get hurt that badly..just slightly dented..hehe*


Quirky

No comments: