"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 23 October 2009

Happy 1st Birthday



A friend emailed me last night to request for a birthday card for a one year old baby girl :) He wanted it quite urgently too. Said he needed to pick it up from me tonight or tomorrow morning.

Well, since I don't have any orders to complete last night, I agreed to it and made this! :)


So glad I bought those alpha stickers. I think I will go back there and buy a few more... :P

What do you think? Like the card too? I've been tired so I have not been posting and blogging much. Hope things resume soon. Life's like that, isn't it? Ups and downs... Wish there's more weekends in a month! LOL...


Code : HB0043


Quirky

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your sweet card girlie...you have been super quiet these days...hang in there sista!!!

Cindy Lee said...

So sweet!!! Love the polka dots card! It's pink! *grin*