"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Cupcakes & glittery sprinkles

Code : AO0090

Another cupcake attempt! Am liking this cupcake set (that I, unfortunately have not the time to play with more) and the other stamps it comes with. Will definitely play with it more once I get my hands on them again! :)

Another weak attempt at a one layer card. Somehow this still lacks some oomph, to me, that is. I added glittery sprinkles on the middle cupcake and used the blender to blend all the colours in but something is still missing.....

Any suggestions? Other than that.... have a great day! and drop by again soon...!! :)


Quirky

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my gosh! These are CUTE and YUMMY looking! :)

~amy~ said...

I think your card is delish!!!

Savitri said...

I think it looks great! Maybe it's because you're used to more layers and embellishments and something like this, a OLC, just doesn't quite do you justice. I think it's great tho :)

Monica said...

What a clean and sweet card. The cupcakes are edible, can I have one?

But I cannot eat it because I am trying to lose all that flab that I have gathered...