"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Sweet Thing

Code : AO0086

Just got these cupcake stamps from Unity Stamps at a LSS. Got a few other stamp sets as well.... hope to play with them soon :) I'm pretty much very loyal to PTI now... hehehe....

Am still trying to make one layer, simple, crisp cards but well... this one didnt make that list yet.... It's simple & crisp (I hope) but it's still not one layer.... 

I paper pieced the cupcakes and bling-ed the card a little :) Liking this. Let's see if I can churn out a real, one layer card soon.... I think that's my biggest challenge... LOL

Quirky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is cupcakely sweet thing :)

Cindy Lee said...

Love you CAS card, sweetie!! The cupcake is just too cute!

~amy~ said...

cupcakes...gotta love cupcakes!!