"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 7 June 2011

My little helper & some news

Penny loves to watch me when I craft or rearrange my handmade stuffs... sometimes she wants to play with the things I've made, other times, she just wants that elastic band that's on my table. She loves simple things too and an elastic band is enough to keep her entertained for a couple of hours :)

These pictures were taken when I was using this tray to transport some of my journals to another room to photograph them. The moment I took the journals out, she climbed into the tray and plonked her body on it. So cute! 



And then she decided to take a nap in it. So, I just let her while I continue to photograph my journals and do my work :)


On some other news, some of you may know that I was 'co-pilot' for Square Art. It was a venture with a friend selling mosaic tile supplies for art. But as much as I loved the business and the art of it, I had come to a place where I have to make a tough decision to let it go. It pains me because it was my 'baby' too but I guess it's something that had to be done. I need to concentrate on Angelicquirk Handmade Crafts, to think of new ideas and dream of new projects!

I'll be selling scrapbooking/mini album kits as well in the near future! Assembling the kits at the moment and will be listing them soon! :)

Thank you for your support thus far and I hope that you will continue supporting me! :)

Hugs,
Quirky

3 comments:

Penni said...

She's Beautiful!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

~amy~ said...

aww...such a cute lil helper! Coolio that you are assembling kits! Can't wait til my journals arrive!

Guatyen said...

lol! looks so comfortable!