"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 3 June 2011

Angelicquirk on Sherbet Blossom

I emailed Hannah of Sherbet Blossom a couple of months ago asking if she would do a review on my handstitched journals and to my delight, she replied with a 'yes' :)

I have been visiting Hannah's blog for quite some time and really love her posts and reviews so I asked if she could help me with my indie business. I sent her a kettle-stitched journal as a token of appreciation too and am very happy that she likes it! :)

Below is a printscreen of her review on my journal! :) I inserted a link to so please do go over to her blog and give it some love as well! :)


SherbetBlossomHeader_0311.png




31 MAY 2011
Journal Reviews.

I'm a huge journal writer. I believe in documenting life, no matter how simple that life is. Our lives may not be important to many, but they are extremely important to some. I hope that my children and grandchildren will be able to know me through my writing.

I was emailed on the same day by two wonderful journal companies to review their products and was thrilled to do so. They are completely different, but equally charming. I hope you all take a moment to check out their darling shops.

Journal+Review+1.png
Evelin is a small, independent handmade crafter. She owns a darling etsy shop full of paper crafting galore. Her journals are darling and very well-made. I love the vintage style. Her covers are sturdy and paper is thick, high quality. I use very inky pens and there is no bleeding. I love the line-less paper. It gives me the freedom to write as I will. The price is amazing for a kettle-stitched book, too! I love that they lay completely flat as I write. As soon as mine is filled out, I will be back to buy another.




Quirky

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

How fun is that? Left you some bloggie love over there:)

Jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet evelin, this is awesome! Your journals are beautiful and the review is awesome! Congratz sweet friend! Have a lovely merry happy sunday evening! Love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

Emily Leiphart said...

Hooray on being spotlighted at Sherbet Blossom! I left you some love there, too.

Shirl said...

Yippee for being featured at SB! Left you some bloggie love over there too, hun!