"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Write & Draw

Have been keeping my time busy with writing and drawing... well, I would say drawing and painting more than writing. Baby steps, baby steps... I have been wanting to get back to writing but procrastination has a very strong hold on me :P

A nice notebook and a pretty pen does help to motivate me to write 

Been drawing quite a lot lately too.... I am going to frame these up and list them on my Etsy shop soon :) Am finding solace painting with my watercolour set :) 


Quirky

3 comments:

Shirl said...

All your paintings and illustrations are awesome babe!

Missing you lots!

~amy~ said...

ahhhh...your drawings are so very sweet! thinking of doing any coffee themed ones <3 ?

Cindy Lee said...

I'm amazed with your drawings, sweetie! They are reaaly adorable!