"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Fussy Cutting

I scrap faster than I take pictures and post them up. There are times when I just scrap and then file them away and when the pile gets a bit too huge, I will take some out to take pictures. In a way, it's good, I guess.. then I will have things to post up as and when.

There are plenty more Hollywood pictures to scrap and so, I hope you won't tire of seeing them :) This one is me and Sue Chin with a yellow taxi! 

 I love the polka dot patterned paper. It's so pretty!

I fussy cut the bicycle and kites from another patterned paper. I love the image but I was not sure how to use it on the PP, so I fussy cut them and used it for this layout instead.

Just a simple layout with loads of fussy cutting and some misting :)

Eve

3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so fun, Evelin! I really love your idea of fussy cutting around that image. Now I know what to do with mine! ;)

yyam said...

Such a sweet layout! I love the yellow polka dotted paper too....really pretty!

P/s: I always have spare projects to share during lull periods...lol

~amy~ said...

sigh...love the polkas and the fussy cutting!