"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 21 November 2007

How to get a man to clean the house?



Received this video at work. I know..haha. that's bad. But emails like this make one's dull day at work appear brighter and more bearable. I actually click and watch this before I start doing my work for these few days.

I find it simply hilarious. Maybe some of you will find it kinky :P

Girls, do you think there is a possibility of this happening? LOL. Hope it helps with lightening your house cleaning chores *grins*

Hope this brightens up your day too!


Quirky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. That's very funny. Especially the last part.

The logo at the end reminds me of Budweiser though...

Evelin said...

is it Budweiser? Let me ask people from UK..hehe. Seems it was an advert from over there :)