"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 3 November 2007

I NOT stupid


Don't think I'm really that naive. I don't believe in naivety. Because to be naive means to be stupid. Ignorant. Ignorant is not really bliss, as much as some of you will like to believe.

If you want to be ignorant, be a 'katak bawah tempurung' (frog under a coconut shell). Then your whole world is under that very shell you're under. You'll never know what's out there in the world. And the world is really a big place, no matter what you perceive it to be.

I don't mind being innocent. Not knowing what's really happening but certainly not naive.

Too many excuses. Don't give that to me. Don't do it if you're not willing. Just don't give me excuses. Do it willingly or not at all.


Quirky

p/s : I made that 'Not stupid' logo myself :)

No comments: