"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 16 January 2009

Not helpful helpline

I'm not very happy with Hewlett-Packard. Actually I'm very annoyed. I don't think I'll ever purchase another laptop/desktop/whatever from HP anymore in the future.

Sure, my tablet PC "looks" cool. But it crashed on me twice already. And no, I don't simply open attachments or download stuffs.

And you know what? Their helpline is not helpful at all (pun intended). Firstly, the person talks with very heavy accent which makes him/her very difficult to understand, then they disconnected my line a few times, made me explain the same problem numerous times to different people and in the end, they tell me I have to go down to their Service Centre to have my recovery disk replaced. And that I will be charged.... wtf.

I have 3 years warranty extended on this baby and I am so regretting it.

Tell me, what's the use of having a Helpline (phone/email) when your ultimate response for everything is that we, the consumer, has to go to the blardy service centre???? Might as well save some resources and abolish the helpline (!).

Seriously.



Quirky

No comments: