"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 8 February 2009

All Screwed up!

I've been wanting a new blogskin for a while now. Seeing that a lot of other blogs I frequented has beautiful blogskins and mine is kinda 'normal'.....

So I browsed, found a blogskin that I liked and tried to incorporate it into this blog. It said on the website that it's compatible with Blogger and silly me forgot to make a copy of my original template before pasting the new one.

And now, everything's screwed up! I lost my entire sidebar! All the blogs I frequented, my Etsy link, my chatbox (although there isn't much activity there..but still!). And the worse thing is that I can't find the stupid layout button on the dashboard or anywhere! I need the da*n 'layout' button!!!

I'm so mad at myself right now.

It's going to take some time before everything's back to normal again.

Will I try a new template again? I wonder.....


Quirky

No comments: