"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 26 February 2009

Chat box : "here today, gone tomorrow?"

I've been thinking about this for a while now.... Should I take down the chat box on my blog? Not that I have a lot of people chatting there anyway. What do you think?

The reason I put it up when I set up this blog was for communication to flow besides comments on the posts but so far it's only me and a few 'bees'.... The flowers have died and the novelty has worn off. I'm neither famous like Kenny Sia or controversial like Xiaxue, so I guess there won't be many people scurrying around my blog and chatting with each other....

Planning to put up a site meter to see the traffic this blog engages, though. Saw one that's quite nice in a blog I visits. It even shows you the country your last visitor came from, on a revolving Earth! Quite cool :)

I've been re-addicted to Moleskines again... well, I was never in rehab for this addiction so I shouldn't say I got addicted again but yeah, it's pulling on my heartstrings to buy another one.....

*but I haven't even finish using the ones I already bought!!!* so screams the tiny voice in my head.... my logic.

As if it would be easy for me to resist that temptation..... NEVER! :P




Quirky

No comments: