"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Etsy! Etsy!!


Whaatt? Who? Huh?


Etsy! That's what! :)

I think I'm going to give Etsy another try.... I have been procrastinating and lazy so I can't blame anyone but myself that my previous cards were not well received. Well, that and probably cos I'm just not good enough yet?

Anyways, I've uploaded a few items on my shop just a while ago and will be uploading more soon. I am gonna 'focus' more on cards and tags this time around.

I guess I was trying to make too many things at a go the previous time and that turned out to be a disaster. Let's see how it goes this time round. Do drop by my shop, have a look and if you like something, click 'BUY' !!! :)

*ok, that was shameless but oh, well... worth a shot* :P



Quirky

No comments: