"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 10 August 2009

Masking it!

Whoa, hey... I made it to the Weekly Challenge All-Stars over at 365 Cards this week! Finally... finally I was able to complete an entire week's worth of challenges! :D

And today, they are challenging us to use masking technique on our cards! It's already Day 163, boy is the year sweeping past fast!

I did masking before but I got lazy so I don't do them as often now :P Did a lot of masking for my wedding cards.. maybe that's why I got tired of it for a while...

I love this butterfly stamp from Hero Arts A WHOLE LOT! I think you know it too cos it appears quite frequently on my cards :D


I stamped the butterfly image, cut out all the tiny hearts on the wings and used it as my mask. Then I stamped the rest of the butterflies and heat-embossed them. They are shiny and pretty on the card!

Gotta love the blues & greens!! :)

Code : AO0042
Status : Available!
Price : RM 14.90



Quirky

14 comments:

Tasia D said...

Beautiful butterflies! Love the embossing, too. Great job!!

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love all the butterflies!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous...I love that butterfly!

TesaB said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!!

Janice said...

Pretty indeed, butterflies are my favorite. Great card.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Stunning in it's simplicity.

PCM said...

Nice card - I love all the butterflies and you did a great job with the embossing. TFS

Anonymous said...

wow girl..congrats.
I love your masked card.

Carolyn V said...

oooooh, gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

very cool!!!!! great card.

beckynoelle said...

yay! so pretty!
I love all of the shades on the butterflies :)

Cindy Lee said...

Beautiful butterflies!

Chrissie said...

I love that buterfly stamp too. Great job!
Chrissie

Traveling Mama said...

I love these butterflies! They are so pretty!