"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 20 August 2009

Mixed message

What kind of mixed message am I talking about? I'm talking about Day 173's - Mixed Message challenge. Pam really challenges us daily, without fail :) Mixed message is about incorporating THREE ways to create a sentiment to make one big sentiment. We can mix and match things like stamped, alpha stickers, handwritten, computer-generated, transfers, etc.

For mine, I used rub-ons, puffy sticker and handwrote my sentiment. There, 3 ways to create my sentiment.

I also made this card based on 2S4Y's sketch 33. Another beautiful sketch by Kazan :)

I get lethargic spells once in a while. I don't know why. Maybe it's the lack of sleep but I sometimes feel that sleeping is such a waste of time. I'll rather be up crafting and blog-surfing :P But when I sleep, I don't really like getting out of the bed too... cos it's nice and comfy under the blanket. Kinda contradictory, right? oh well....


Code : HB0036
Status : Sold!
Price : RM 14.90



Quirky

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

I'm with you....I squeak by with about 5 hours of sleep because there is too much crafting, blogging and blurfing to be done with an occasional cleaning {ick}...I love your sassy card!

Sherry Eckblad said...

This is so cute and I love the paper that you used.

Janice said...

Beautiful design and perfect paper!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the words and the card is beautiful!!!!

cnelson said...

so bright, happy and fabulous! love it!!

Tutu Crafts said...

I really like how you mixed the 2K4Y and 365 challenge! Your sentiment mix totally fits your super cute birthday card!

Cindy Lee said...

Ohhh....I can totally realate to you! Gimme 5 gal!!! This card is beautiful! Love the blue :)

TesaB said...

Fantastic card! Gorgeous bright colors, love those Sassa papers!!!

Chrissie said...

Great combo of challenges!
Chrissie

Unknown said...

love the bright colors and that divine rainbow scallop - too cute!
Thanks for playing
:) kazan

Nicki (CSS) said...

Great take on the challenge. The colors are so fun and vibrant - love it!