"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 25 September 2009

A Birthday treat....!



This is what I received in the mail today! Well, technically, I went to the post office to pick it up as it I was not home when they delivered this sweet package! :) Don't you love receiving letters/packages? I do! I'm old-fashioned that way :P

I am so blessed to have met Cindy through our mutual love for cardmaking few months ago :) She's Malaysian as well but lives about 400 km away from me.

She's such a sweetie! She found out about my birthday and sent me this package full of goodies! Loving everything that she put in. So very blessed to be receiving birthday gifts even after my birthday has passed few weeks ago. I can't wait to craft with them, dearie :)

Hope to meet up with you when you come down to KL next month! Can't wait :)


Quirky

1 comment:

Cindy Lee said...

Glad you like them, sweetie! Love the way you photographed them :) Yes, I would love to meet up with you too! I will let you know if my trip to KL is confirm.