"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 12 September 2009

Celebrate Today


Been kinda occupied with other things revolving around that I neglected making cards again :P I did manage to make this card today! But I might have added more than just a touch of colours as compared to the challenge requirement :P

Day 196 : Just a touch. Pam's challenge is to add just a touch of colour somewhere on a stamped (ink/digi) black on white. I might have gotten a little excited and coloured a little bit more than just a touch :P

I hope it's still acceptable for the challenge :)

Celebrate today! More of YOU and less of me....

Code : AO0054
Status : Available!


Quirky

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a great combination of colors! you have a terrific sense of what works together!
Chrissy

Pamela Wade said...

I'd say it's the perfect amount of color! Gorgeous! ~~Pam

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card even if you are a little rebel today.

Rose said...

you are the rebel today LOL great card and i like the amount of color even if the rules state otherwise :)

Unknown said...

Rebels rule!!! Your card is beautiful I love it.
Hugs
Michelle

Carolyn V said...

It may be more than just a touch - but it looks FABULOUS!! Sometimes you've just gotta go with what works! :D

Cindy Lee said...

Hey...nice work!! I love this! Your coloring skill is terrific!! Way to go!

Savitri said...

Pretty!!! Love the colors! I have this set but have not used it yet. Hopefully sooN!!!