"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Cupid's here!


Received a custom order requesting for a special card. He was very specific on what he wanted. Designs, colour, layout :) Sometimes it really helps when the said person knows what they want.

I tried my best to accommodate all his requests and I hope I did a good job :P He texted me saying the girl likes the card after he gave it to her :) I'm, of course, delighted to hear that.

I drew all the images, coloured them in and then covered them in glossy accent! I wanted the images to have some gloss and look more 3D, though I've popped them up with dimensionals. Added blings and clouds on the card as well to create some interest.

The card opens up to a ribbon holding a vintage looking scroll. I forgot to take a picture of that :P He wanted me to print out a poem he chosed for the girl and I suggested we tie it with a ribbon :) It looks cool and he has space to write additional messages should he choose to.


I specially made an envelope for this card as well. It opens up to reveal the card :) Only thing is, I'll want to improve on the envelope in the future.. Use thicker materials instead of my normal envelope paper...

Code : AAL0012
Status : *Custom Order*


Quirky

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Ahhhh....such a romantic :) Fabbie card sista...your drawings always amaze me :)

viper said...

This is by far one of the best custom made envelope i've seen.

Cindy Lee said...

Your drawing are superb! I love this card! It's so cute and romantic!