"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 22 November 2009

Christmas Sets :)

Sometime ago last month, I made some Christmas cards for sale.... It comes in packs of 6 with 3 designs. I didn't make a lot, though. So far, only 4 sets. And because I get bored if I make too many cards of the same design, these 4 sets actually consists of 6 designs.

Confusing you yet? :P

Well, I'll let the pictures do the talking then :)

Christmas Set 1 




Price : Sold!

Only 1 set left. You can request for this set, I can make somemore but your order(s) and payment should be confirmed and paid by first week of Dec (for those who needs shipping) and by mid Dec (for COD).

Christmas Set 2




Price : RM 48 (Pack of 6)
1 set available!

If you're interested, kindly email me at angelicquirk@gmail.com or for those who knows me personally, you can sms me too.

There are more Christmas cards available, just click on the label "Cards-Christmas Celebrations" on the left panel on my blog to see all the available Christmas cards :)

Have a great day! :)


Quirky

2 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Whoa, you've been really busy gal!! Good luck on the sale.

~amy~ said...

Nice work sista...lovely sets!