"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 12 August 2010

Sending hugs

Do you love to be hugged? Or do you shy away from people who wants to give you a hug? :) 

I love a bear hug or even a normal hug from people I'm comfortable with. If I shy away from you, it's maybe cos I'm not comfortable. But it's not you, it's just me :P

Using Fancy Flourishes this time round and I inked the flowers to add interest to it :) Just a simple, relatively flat card that will fit in the mail nicely. The rhinestones and glitter definitely brightens the card up too.


Code : AO0114


Quirky

2 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Yes, i do love to be hugged but just like you only by people I'm comfortable with :) Love the card and yay...you used purple too :)

Jane said...

I really love this!!