"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 14 August 2010

Congratulations

My best friend is pregnant..... baby's due in December.... lol.... I told her to induce on the 8th December so that baby will be born on the day I got registered :P If I'm not mistaken, her baby is due around and I was hoping that she'll be born on my registration day.... crazy me, right? hahahaha....

Made this card for her... I think it's quite safe to post it here since she rarely checks my blog :P If she sees this, well, I'll just design another one for her then.... I love the sweet colours I used. yummy colours :)

Code : AO0115


Quirky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet. Love the play on colors, ribbon, buttons and dotty yellows :)

Cindy Lee said...

This is such a fun card! I'm sure your friend gonna love this a lot!

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

hehe.. i saw it!!!

Юлия said...

Все открытки просто чудо! люблю такой стиль!