"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Buttons

Love buttons a lot..... a whole lot but I mostly hoard them and don't use them enough :P So I'm trying to incorporate them on my Christmas card now... 

Took a couple of days off from posting Christmas cards but now, I'm resuming it :P Well, it's be an on and off thing so that I don't bore you ladies (or guys... if there's any at all) who visits my blog here. What do you think of this card?

Code : Christmas10-3

Blogging can be quite a daunting task, isn't it? It takes time and effort and if there's no passion to it, it's almost like a job! :P That's why I am always in awe of ~Amy~ who finds time to update daily. How do you do it, girl? :)



Quirky

7 comments:

Shirl said...

Love this card girl! Not the conventional Christmas colours but I {heart} the soft pastel touch!

I have lots of buttons in my collection too...haha... hoarding, just like you, but not using them enough :P

Jane said...

I love the button trees! Stamp?

Savitri said...

I think Amy has 2-3 clones of herself. She's a top secret experiment waiting to be exposed :P I kept asking her you know but she kept giving me "normal" answers. Dude, you ain't normal ha ha ha...

LOOOOOOOVE your card!!!, What stamp did you use? I like the sentiment too, just the perfect size!! HEART HEART HEART!!!

PS: I read your blog :P

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

tell me about it! there are days wen i feel too tired to blog...!! i duno how u working ladies manage really!!! lol :) lovely card...n the pastel colours do give such a nice subtle Christmas feel! :)

Cindy Lee said...

Ohhh.....my fav colors!! This Xmas card is so fun and just the way I like it! Guess what, I'm done with Christmas card samples and can start mass producing :)

~amy~ said...

I can't believe that Savitri spilled the beans...booo hisssss.....hahaha...sista, it's called "sleep deprivation"...it's all going to haunt me when I'm 65 and sleeping all-the-time...LOL...hmmm...I'm okay with that:)

LOVE your stinkin' CUTE tree...the buttons are pure perfection...the colors are so soft and delish!

Jessy Christopher said...

The card is so pretty, I love the subtle colors & those buttons are perfect addition!!