"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 20 March 2011

Eco Design Bazaar

I was over at the Weld on Saturday. Participated in the Graphic Goes Green bazaar organized by CutOut magazine. It's been a while since I last went to the Weld. Honestly I've ever been there only for lunch with my hubs when he was working nearby previously. Else, I don't really go to that part of town. So, when the organizer said that the event is at the Weld, I was pondering if they would have crowd seeing that it's not really KLCC or Pavillion :P


There was not a lot of crowd and I found out from other vendors that the Weld survives mainly on office crowd so they don't really have weekend crowd. Even Delifrance closes at 3pm on Saturday and does not open on Sunday! That was an eye opener since I never know of any cafes that closes on weekends... LOL. 


That said, I had fun because I'm once again surrounded by crafters and although the crowd wasn't pouring in as we expected, there was a constant flow of people, albeit not many. Well, it gave us a chance to chit-chat and see other crafters' wares :) 

I'll be at Chic Pop Market next! On the 2nd April at Jaya One. So, come say 'hi', bring home an item or two (or more!) and immerse yourself in creativity and be rejunevated :) 

And if you do see anything you like here or over at my FB page, just drop me an email at angelicquirk@gmail.com to place an order. Custom orders are welcomed too :)

Quirky

No comments: